A herbalist’s cornucopia of wonders...
I recently had the pleasure of meeting Svetlana, owner of "My Health Beet", helping women with nutrition, metabolism and hormone balance through correct eating habits.
For more information:
As if that was not enough... Pumpkin contains:
1. Protein building amino acids.
2. A plant growth factor.
3. An antioxidant pro vitamin.
4. Vitamins A and C
6. Moisturizing fatty acids.
7. A pro-allantoin compound.
8. Has surfactant properties.
9. Plant hormones.
10. Protection of dermal capillary bed.
11. Lysine - an essential protein building amino acid that promotes cell growth.
12. Iron - an essential bio-element that serves as a catalyst in proper communication between dermal and epidermal cells.
13. Quercetin - a plant pigment that protects the dermal capillary bed and reduces
the incidence of visible facial capillaries.
14. Glutamic acid - a protein building amino acid that helps enhance moisture retention.
Proline - an essential protein building amino acid essential to collagen production.
A lovely assortment of dead skin cells that have collected
on the filter after just one treatment. Better on the filter
than on the face. Get micro-dermabrasion treatment
and get your radiance back!
1. Massage dilates the blood vessels, improving circulation and relieving congestion.
2. Massage increases the number of red blood cells, especially in cases of anemia.
3. Massage acts as a “mechanical cleanser” pushing along lymph and hastening the elimination of wastes & toxic debris.
4. Massage relaxes muscle spasm and relieves tension.
5. Massage increases the blood supply and nutrition to muscles.
6. Massage helps overcome harmful fatigue products resulting from strenuous exercise or injury.
7. Massage improves muscle tone and helps prevent or delay muscular atrophy from forced inactivity.
8. Massage can compensate, at least in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction in persons who - because of injury, illness, or age - are forced to remain inactive. In these cases, massage helps return venous blood to the heart and so, eases the strain on this vital organ.
9. Transverse massage separates muscle fibers, undoing or preventing the formation of adhesions.
10. Massage may have a sedative, stimulating effect on the nervous system, depending on the type and duration of the massage therapy.
11. Massage may burst the fat capsules in the subcutaneous tissue, so that the fat exudes and
becomes absorbed. In this way, massage combined with a nutritious, but calorie efficient diet, can be an aid to reducing weight.
12. Massage improves the general circulation and nutrition of tissues. It is accompanied or followed by an increased interchange of substances between the blood and tissue cells, heightening tissue metabolism.
13. Massage increases the excretion (via the kidneys) of fluid and nitrogen, inorganic phosphorus and salt in normal individuals.
14. Massage stretches connective tissue, improves its circulation and nutrition, breaking down and preventing the formation of adhesion's and reducing the danger of fibrosis.
15. Massage improves the circulation and nutrition of joints and hastens the elimination of harmful particles.It helps lessen inflammation and swelling in joints alleviating pain.
16. Massage helps eliminate edema of the extremities.
17. Massage disperses the edema following injury to ligaments and tendons lessens pain and facilitates movement.
18. Massage empties the larger ducts and channels, decreasing auto-intoxication resulting from the re-absorption of toxic materials in the channels, occurring from inflammations or constipation.
19. Massage feels great!
Pumpkin is an extremely effective agent in facial peels - an enzyme that loosens and clears away dead skin cells and debris that congest pores. Rich in nutrients such as Vitamin A and C, powerful antioxidants crucial in strengthening and rebuilding the collagen matrix that supports skin and gives it a smooth and supple appearance. These antioxidants also continue working as invisible barriers to the damaging effects of pollution, sun exposure, and extreme weather conditions. This helps preserve the integrity of the skin’s acid mantle. Among the most powerful antioxidants is beta-carotene, abundant in pumpkin. Pumpkin contains a densely populated constellation of nutrients, releasing many hidden treasures.
Oasis Day Spa
9085 Judicial Drive, San Diego, CA 92122
Our first women's event March 2015 - Understanding men. Thank you to the Alison Armstrong group for enabling this great informative class on understanding the men in our lives. Thank you Kristin, Wendy and Corrin for putting this amazing class together, Kristin you are a fabulous and entertaining speaker.
The information is valuable, transformational and best of all... empowering!